Wildlife FAQs

Durham Wildlife Trust get asked lots of interesting questions about wildlife and what to do if you encounter an injured animal. Here are some of our frequently asked questions.

The Trust is not able to care for injured or sick wildlife.  
It may be that veterinary treatment is required.
Your local vet or the RSPCA may be able to advise.

Do you have any suggestions of what you would like to see? Contact us and let us know!

How can I help a Hedgehog?

How can I help an injured baby bird?

How can I help Exmoor Ponies?

How can I help tadpoles and spawn?