Durham Wildlife Trust 365 day challenge
One mile a day to your wild wellbeing
Could you take on our 365 day challenge?
Walk/Run/Swim 365 miles in 365 days
Raise £365 for wildlife
PLUS free wildlife trust calendar or wallchart when you sign up
Start with us on the 1st January or the 1st February and we will keep in touch throughout your journey.
How does it work?
Your mile can be done your way. Choose to do a mile a day or do 7 miles at the weekend. Mix it up! You just have to get to 365 miles by the end of your year.
You could get creative and see how many counties or countries you can complete your mile in!
What support will I get?
- Tuesday Mile Meet up: We will do a Tuesday mile meet up at Rainton Meadows so that you can walk with other challenge participants.
- Checkpoints: We will check in with you at key points in the challenge to help you keep on track
- Fundraising Ideas: We will send you a fundraising pack with ideas and hints and tips to help get the most out of your fundraising
- Walk with others: Dedicate important dates to friends or family, get them to join you, walk in memory or in celebration.
- Wild Wellbeing: Reap the rewards to your health. Walking or running a mile a day is a brilliant way to improve physical and mental wellbeing
- Social Support: Join our bespoke Facebook group and get support, motivation and ideas.
- Measure your success: Use the ‘Map my Walk’ App to track your progress and share it online.